BETTY CHRONICLES – DIY DREAM CATCHERS
Having bad dreams? Well I have the solution!
You will need.
SMALL HOOP OR AN EMPTY PICTURE FRAME
POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND ENERGY
1. Take your doily and lay it in the middle of your frame or hoop.
2. Take each corner of the doily and tie enough string/twine so you are able to attach it to your hoop/frame.
3. Attach the four points to the hoop by simply tying it. For the frame I worked from the back and stapled the string/twine into place. Ensure the string/twine is tight.
4. Continue to tie string/twine to the doily then onto the frame until you get your desired shape.
5. Cut away any excess string/twine.
6. For an extra little something I tied some crystals onto the bottom of my hoops. Feathers, beads and buttons also look great. GET CREATIVE 🙂